Since I'm Sure You Want To Know
- Met with my client and learned I had the day off.
- Ate Kalua Pig. Succulent.
- Climbed into the rainforest in the Manoa Valley and saw something billed as Manoa Falls, but could be more accurately described as Manoa Trickle.
- Learned a valuable lesson about the utility of Converse All-Stars as the hiking shoe of choice in the Manoa Valley.
- Encountered a woman whose job it is to hold up a sign advertising self-storage while she wore an aloha shirt and army fatigue pants.
- Swam in ocean.
- Saw, for the first time, a motorcycle with both a sidecar and handicap license plates.
- Decided that Polynesians, while they have gorgeous skin, must suffer from a lack of goth culture because of that very attribute.