2.23.2006

Nostalgia

Nostalgia

I miss letter writing.
When e-mail began I was a devoted letter writer. I resisted the technology though I always said that I would eventually relent to e-mail. I was mourning the letter even before it was dead. In the last year, I have written exactly one letter. It was on the hottest day of the year - I think it hit 103 at the airport with a generous helping of humidity - and I had barricaded myself in my bedroom with the AC and Arrested Development DVDs. I didn't even have paper to write on. I had to use a printout from an EEG I had a few years ago.

Write a letter. Do it for Mr. ZIP.




1 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote a letter. Just now. Not to you, though. You, I'm just writing to your blog. And now I'm going to the post office to mail the letter. Lula says hi. -Holly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home